Saturday, August 6, 2011

About me

     My name is Hannah and I'm a photographer well not a professional but I hope to one day be a pro:) I want to be a people photographer as I call it others may call it portrait photography. I also like taking nature photos. I started out just taking pictures with a Sony cyber-shot point and shoot for about a year then for Christmas I received a Sony alpha300 DSLR.  I  also have an editing program called Photoshop Elements 7 pretty much it's an easier version of Photoshop. I use it on a lot of my photos but not all. My favorite subject is probably my little brother Carson he's ten months and the cutest thing you've ever seen:) 
  Now about my family.  There's my Mom and Dad, my older sister Jess (18), me (15), Sarah (13), Allison (10), Jason aka J.J (8) and Carson, six kids in all:)Oh and we also have a really good friend Emily who is like a big sister. 
   We live out in the middle of nowhere on ten acres. I know it's small but it's the perfect size for us. We have 3 horses Addie, Jet and Raisins. A pony Apple Jack. A rabbit named Zeke the Geek. Two cats Peter Pan and Cuddles (plus a stray cat not yet named). 3 roosters, and 33 hens. I have my own flock and so does my mom but I care for both. And last but not least our dogs Cody (the cute one) and Buddy (the dumb one). 
   I'll be posting about once a week hopefully about random things in my life and my family's life. And of course I'll be posting pictures:)  


  
~Hannah~
   

No comments:

Post a Comment