Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another week of camp...

I love camp it's such an awesome way to spread the gospel and teach kids about Christ. I don't work directly with the kids because I work in the kitchen but I do get some interaction with them. These kids come from really hard situations and when they come to camp they can let it all go and just have fun. Last week at camp I walked into my cabin and all the girls were in a circle telling life story's. One of the cabin leaders was crying and all the girls had come around her and were hugging and comforting her. It was so cool to see these girls respond to their leader. After she had stopped crying almost every girl wanted to share their life story of how Christ has come into their lives. It is so cool to see God at work in these girls lives.




But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. 
Luke 18:16

~Hannah~

1 comment: