Friday, August 26, 2011

On a Higher Plane

Photo shoot! I have some friends who asked me if I could take their band pictures.We did it today I had such an awesome time! My big sister Jess volunteered as the driver and drove us all down to the city's. as soon as we got there I wanted to start snapping but of course they guys needed to look good....it took them 30 minutes to get ready! unfortunately during that 30 minutes the lighting was perfect and as soon as we go to take pictures the sun pops out and my subjects are squinting all the time. But all in all it was an awesome time and I got some good experience:) Plus I think the pictures turned out really well.










~Hannah~

2 comments:

  1. these look really good!!! I didn't know you had a blog on blogspot! I think I might recognize where you were :) Love the "tough guy" poses ;D

    ReplyDelete