Thursday, October 6, 2011

goings on...

   If you can't tell I'm not very good at keeping up with my blog:P If I could I would promise that I will keep up with if from here on out. But I can't:( I can say that I will try to keep up with pictures because I'm a better photographer than I am a writer:)
  So here is what has been going on in my life!


 I turned 16!


 Had a photo shoot with my awesome sisters! (one is my sister the other is my sister in Christ)


 Allison turned 11


I did my friend Anita's senior pictures


 It is now my favorite season!!! I love fall! fall colors, fall weather and no bugs!


 Carson turned one, and he's walking!


And last but not least, photography. I now am learning how to shoot manually instead of staying in 'the green box' it's not as hard as I thought!


I know this was very short but it is all I have time for I will try to update more often!


~Hannah~


3 comments:

  1. i'm so bad at shooting manually :) I'm always afraid I'll miss the moment and switch it to "P"

    I should just glue the dial to manual :D

    Anita's pretty, I don't think I've seen her with curled hair before!

    And I love the horse picture! Can't wait to see more.

    One more question, what lens do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah It's hard I have trouble with it but I'm still learning.
    You know Anita?! Cool!
    I have three lenses. a 50mm, 18-70mm,and a 70-210mm.
    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    I followed!
    BTW
    I am having a photography challenge!
    I would LOVE it if you would enter!
    Here is the link :
    http://thisismyfathersworld2.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-photo-challenge.html
    Check it out, but hurry the time to enter ends tomorrow afternoon!
    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete