Thursday, November 17, 2011

Creativity and Chicago

Photographers are creative people. I am one of them.  I look at everything a bit differently than most people. I try to see things at a different angle than I see it at the moment. Have you ever gotten down on the ground messing up your clothes just to get a picture of a leaf or rock at a different angle? Have you ever brought a ladder out in to the middle of a field to catch a horse running? Have you ever made really goofy faces at someone to make them smile for the camera? Have you ever stood in one position for a long time so as not to scare a bird you are photographing? This is what photography is all about. This is why I love photography.


 OK enough about creativity:) on to Chicago! Sarah, my Nana, my cousin and my all drove to Chicago and hung out for a day and a half. It was so cool! we got to go to the top of the John Hancock building and I snapped a bunch of pictures. We went to a play and walked around on navy pier. all in all it was a bunch of fun:) these are just a few of the pictures I took.










 ~Hannah~

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love the first one! Especially the purple tower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of a quote from Dorothea Lange : "A camera is a tool that teaches you to see without a camera." :)


    I love the sharpness of the Ferris wheel photo...incredible, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, your editing looks spot on :)
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Hannah! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the first photo. The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete