Saturday, February 11, 2012

long time no blog!

Ok it's official I am the worst blogger out there:P The last time I actually posted was last year:( I wish I could keep up with this but I just never do:/ I'm gonna try one more time to blog more if I can't I'll stop blogging if I can well then great! 


and now the real reason for why I like blogging:D Pictures!!! 





this is one of my mom's nativity it's my favorite:)


One of my favorite Christmas presents I got last year.


Sarah and I had a photo shoot:) my shoes are the black ones hers are the grey ones.


 The camp good news bus is stored at our house I tried to get some creative shots of it.



This is part of the only chain link fence that we have on our land. Can you tell it's a heart?




The next few pictures I took while I was on a walk out in the woods.

Some of the foot prints in this picture are mine some are from deer some are from rabbits and some I hope are from dogs and not coyotes.


I took this picture a few minutes before the one above this but it's so weird to see the difference in them. one looks like winter one looks like fall.

I went on a retreat with my church youth group. we were at a beautiful camp way back in the woods, this was the sun rise:)

frost:)


 And of course I've got to end with a picture of my awesome little brother Carson:)


Thanks for reading! sorry if it's hard to read I'm not much of a writer:/

~Hannah~


No comments:

Post a Comment