Thursday, February 23, 2012

Salt shakers, snow, play-dough and tea:)

 This week I have taken a ton of pictures and by ton I mean like really a lot! J.J turned 9 so I took lots of pictures. I always do on birthdays:) Then later in the week my mom took a few of us to a restaurant supply store. I brought my camera along just in case. I'm glad I did! there were some great photo opportunity's. A few days later it snowed!!!! This winter we haven't had much snow so it was nice to finally have some:) Here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures I took this week:)



One of J.J's gifts that I put on Carson. He's yelling something but I can't remember what:)



Salt shakers! I took way more pictures then this at the supply store, but this one is my favorite.



This jar was out in our woods I don't know what it was doing there but hey it looks pretty cool:)



Doesn't the shed look so pretty with snow on it?



One of our horse trailers covered in fresh new snow.



I don't know about you but I love tea! Today I had this spicy chocolate kind of tea. It's a weird combination but it's really good. I love drinking tea and listening to music, while doing school:)



Carson just started to like playing with play-dough:) This amazing toy makes hair! I decided to make the man or cat or whatever it is have hair:D I named him Harry (good name don't you think?)

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment