Thursday, March 8, 2012

jabphotography

   You may be wondering what JAB means well those are J.J's initials. He's my little assistant now! I asked him if he wanted to use my point and shoot while I was babysitting him and Carson. He got really excited and said yeah! But within a few minutes he some how got a hold of my DSLR and was snapping pictures left and right. He kept saying how well it takes pictures, how sharp they are and just how cool it is. I must say he does have the eye of a photographer. He took some great pictures so I decided to show them to you (with his permission of course). Enjoy:)



















He's really good don't you think?! I asked what he wanted for his watermark and he said jab so that's what I did for him.

Thanks for reading!



~Hannah~




No comments:

Post a Comment