Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quick post about nothing in particular:)

Hey everyone! This is a quick post because later today I'm off with my Grandpa and Sarah for a weekend of hockey games:D Please enjoy:)



Carson really likes to touch the windows and get his little hand prints all over it. (I forgot to clean the window this week so it's pretty bad.)



I don't know about you, but I love Oreo cookies with freezing cold milk! Mmmmmm so good:)



We had quite a few trees fall last year because of storms. Dad cut them up so we can use it for fire wood.




Allison and Carson riding the golf cart. (It's one of Carson's favorite things to do:D)



We got pizza for dinner last night because Grandpa came!



 I had the privilege of taking one of my sisters friend's senior pictures. Here's just a preview.

Thanks for reading!   

~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment