Friday, May 18, 2012

Little Brothers

   Sometimes I feel like I'm a terrible photographer. Then I realize that yes I do need to work harder and practice more in order to be a better photographer.That is the whole reason why I asked J.J to do a photo shoot with me, I wanted to practice. I had to pay him to do it (In gum, all of my gum to be exact). Yes I know that sounds weird, but you would not believe how hard it is to make a little boy put jeans on and a nicer shirt just for pictures. I am now clean out of gum, but I have learned some things while working with J.J and Carson.



One of which is that little boys have trouble standing still.


If you give a boy some gum he's going to blow bubbles:)


Carson thought we were going to go play on the swings.....




So we did.


These are all of my younger siblings (Carson, J.J, Allison and Sarah). Let it be known that Allison is not taller than Sarah! She was just closer to the camera.


Isn't this a sweet picture? Thanks Sarah for jumping!


J.J and his bike. He rides it as much as he can.



I took this and the last picture in manual. I'm finally starting to understand it a little bit better.


Thanks for reading!

~Hannah~

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at your work Hannah! What gift God has given you! Thanks for sharing! ~ Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you talking about girl? Photography is all about composition and light, look at these photos!! They are all about composition and light!! Some things can be taught and sure you can buy fancy shmancy equipment but remember when we both took pretty decent photos with our point and shoots ;) You are so far ahead of where I was at your age when I started talking pictures - goodness girl, don't be so hard on yourself!! I will admit that just like anything else we want to excel in (music, sports...) we have to practice, practice, practice. For a couple of years I committed to taking a at least a shot a day (it was not always a joy) and observing a lot other people's photography to see what the experts did. It's helped, but I try to learn something new or different or setting all the time, failing/learning as I go. These are all wonderful shots Hannah - I agree with the previous commenter - you've been given a gift :) Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete