Friday, June 6, 2014

Break for June

I know it's getting kinda close to the middle of June but I'm realizing how busy I will be the rest of the month that I won't even be able to post a Wordless Wednesday! I hope you all don't mind. For the last post in June I figured I'd post a quick update on what I've been working on the past month or so.



I've been wanting the lighting in my pictures to look better so I've really been practicing with my reflector. Thankfully my siblings were willing to help me out.


 On the first three pictures in this post I had Allison hold my reflector as shade rather than an actual reflector.


 If I take the cover off of my reflector it has a kind of screen fabric on it that lets in more light but not enough to totally white wash my picture.


In other news Carson got a gator which he loves!


 I got purple Converse!


I graduated from high school! I can't tell you how excited I am to go explore new things!


I did a photo shoot with this amazing girl, Kira! Unfortunately I don't have time to post more this month but I will post the whole shoot in July.


And last but not least an awesome picture of Carson:)

~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment