Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Holding on to summer pt 1

    Before I start blogging about fall I need to finish up summer! Let me just say my summer was crazy! To say it was busy is an understatement! After the multiple camp weeks I went to, there was a slight lull, then off again. My family and I always participate in the county fair and this year was no exception.

 

Allison in the middle of a run during gaming.


J.J Got a better ribbon than both Sarah and I in photography!


When neither of his sisters were gaming he was playing.


A very close call during barrels. It actually stayed up!


 This is one of the pictures I entered in 4-H. I got two blues on it. One at the county fair and one at State fair! Sarah also got to state with one of her pictures and received blues!


Allison got so many big ribbons I can't even remember what they were all for! She decided to go to state with the one on the right and she received highest honor with it at State.



   The last day of county fair we did a triathlon. We decided to do rely teams since none of us could do a full half iron man by ourselves. Dad, Jess and I did the half Iron man. Dad swam 1.4 miles, I biked 56 miles, and Jess ran 13 miles. Mom, Sarah and Allison did the sprint triathlon. Mom swam 1/4 of a mile, Allison biked 22 miles, and Sarah ran 3 miles. All in all we had a great time together and I am so thankful I was able to do this with my family. (Picture cred. Randy Bretz)

I'll be back to tell you about the rest of my summer later. The fall colors are just begging to be photographed.

~Hannah Lynnea~


No comments:

Post a Comment